![Acuña Matata - Braves OOTP 19 Franchise (Pt. 6) - [11/2/18 - 12/16/18] - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EDKCnyIRUgk/maxresdefault.jpg)
**Sadly, I set my noise gate to high, and some of my words get cut off in this episode. I'm still playing around with setting on this series, since I'm recording it at lots of different locations on my laptop.** Free agent season is in full swing. We picked up a new ace in Drew Pomeranz, and end the stream on the verge of making a trade that could change the course of Braves history. This is just part one of an ongoing series that I'll be streaming live on Twitch.tv/ThatSportsGamer. Thank you for watching this video. You can find more great ThatSportsGamer content around the web at: - http://www.ThatSportsGamer.com - https://www.Twitter.com/ThatSportsGamer - https://www.Twitch.tv/ThatSportsGamer - https://www.Instagram.com/ThatSportsG...
Acuña Matata - Braves OOTP 19 Franchise (Pt. 6) - [11/2/18 - 12/16/18] - YouTube |
| 4 Likes | 4 Dislikes |
| 124 views views | 2,737 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 30 Apr 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét